Bellydance with Eshe for FREE at The Centre on Barton in Hamilton, Ontario
This community initiative reclaims spaces in Hamilton for health, wellness & fun! Join Eshe tomorrow Friday Jan 26th!
— 11:30 Am – SHIMMY CHALLENGE – A shaking cardio marathon good for all levels and all ages. 30 minutes.
— 1:00 PM – BELLYDANCE CRASH COURSE – A fast and fun family-friendly Bellydance class. All levels and all ages. 30 minutes.
– New Hope Bikes with bikes and trikes plus cargo bikes for parents to try – Free
-Kwanis Boys and Girls Clubs of Hamilton and their Indoor Skateboard Park, with equipment and instructions – Free
– Groovin’ With Izzy with karaoke for kids – Free
– Hamilton Moves with some active games – Free
– Special area (non-supervised) for kids roller skating with their own equipment – Free
– Chalk tables and colouring tables – Free
– Small café selling some fruits, snack bars, coffee, tea, hot choc
1pm-3pm Calming Jars Making – crafts session led by Felicia Assenza